Cost of living in Tabora, Tanzania compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03016 INR / TZS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabora (Tanzania) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,207 (1,565,434 Shilling) in Tabora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)