Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.782 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,159 (Taka 55,158) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (15 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)