Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.860 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 36% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,073 (Taka 123,282) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)