Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.800 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,077 (Taka 116,359) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (44 minutes ago)