Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.864 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,397 (Taka 50,246) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)