Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.589 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨46,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨40,841 (15,773₴) in Syeverodonets'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (about 2 hours ago)