Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.440 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 52% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,332 (元6,545) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)