Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.517 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 59% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,316 (元6,022) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,423 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs NZ$34,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hobart costs AU$2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 150 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)