Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.901 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 26% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨473,131 (元47,785) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (34 minutes ago)