Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05627 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 39% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,898 (₩1,011,087) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,118 (39 minutes ago)