Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05689 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 44% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,400 (₩1,061,698) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £40 (21 minutes ago)