Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Ajmer, India (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.662 INR / LYDX *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 8% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨47,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨43,207 (858 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)