Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Ajmer, India (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.791 INR / LYDX *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 7% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨44,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨40,912 (772 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)