Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Ajmer, India (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.333 INR / LYDX *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 8% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨49,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨44,933 (893 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)