Cost of living comparison between Surt, Libya and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.845 INR / LYD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨3,125 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨3,125 (65 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)