Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.910 INR / THB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 20% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,830 (39,176 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)