Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017.
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,263 in Surat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)