Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00475 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 18% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,683 (Rp 10,461,359) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (23 minutes ago)