Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.642 INR / GHS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,686 (GH₵2,506) in Sunyani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)