Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05868 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 31% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,072 (1,739,400 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)