Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05573 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 32% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,426 (851,019 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (27 minutes ago)