Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05454 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 29% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,748 (948,754 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (42 minutes ago)