Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05766 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 27% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,138 (1,372,556 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)