Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.435 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 50% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,179 (元6,061) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)