Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.384 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,565 ($b4,749) in Sucre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)