Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.458 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,013 ($b4,336) in Sucre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (42 minutes ago)