Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.919 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 23% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,149 ($b1,931) in Sucre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,300 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (32 minutes ago)