Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.679 INR / RSD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,482 (65,527 Дин.) in Subotica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)