Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.587 INR / RSD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,956 (132,857 Дин.) in Subotica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)