Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.379 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 124% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,558 (€1,055) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Prince George costs C$7 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$212 (about 2 hours ago)