Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 82.058 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 104% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,789 (€1,216) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Saipan costs $3.79 (1 minute ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 15 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campo Grande costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)