Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.086 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 90% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,944 (руб 71,802) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)