Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.148 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 33% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,922 (руб 90,486) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)