Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.370 INR / NOK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 161% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,523 (kr 13,085) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)