Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.001 INR / NOK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 36% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨424,212 (kr 53,018) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,250 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)