Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.125 INR / NOK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 34% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨521,494 (kr 64,180) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)