Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.661 INR / NOK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 160% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,807 (kr 12,897) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 2 hours ago)