Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.493 INR / BGN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 17% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,930 (1,063 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (29 minutes ago)