Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.849 INR / XCD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 73% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,162 (EC$2,606) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)