Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.744 INR / XCD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 17% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨457,599 (EC$18,493) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)