Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018.
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 19% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,841 in Srinagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)