Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.741 INR / HRK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 48% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,477 (5,910 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 2 hours ago)