Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.323 INR / HRK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 61% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,325 (5,940 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)