Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.124 INR / HRK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 65% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,065 (5,538 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (about 2 hours ago)