Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.625 INR / HRK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨465,042 (48,318 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)