Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.231 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 20% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨487,196 (£5,854) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)