Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.692 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 114% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,911 (£1,063) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)