Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.613 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 105% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,976 (£968) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)