Cost of living comparison between Sousse, Tunisia and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.555 INR / TND
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,336 (3,361 Dinar) in Sousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)