Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.905 INR / TND
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 4% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,352 (3,024 Dinar) in Sousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)