Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.952 INR / TND
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 9% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨48,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨43,713 (1,622 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,132 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)