Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.830 INR / TND
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 11% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨50,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨44,440 (1,790 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)