Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.809 INR / TND
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,225 (2,222 Dinar) in Sousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (28 minutes ago)