Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.528 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,639 (R$ 3,111) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 3 hours ago)