Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.808 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,870 (R$ 3,250) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,042 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)