Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.931 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,591 (R$ 3,492) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)