Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26191 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 19% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,739 (231,911 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)