Cost of living in Sonipat, India vs Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018.
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonipat (India) is 23% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,382 in Sonipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gulbarga costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mississauga costs C$17 (about 2 hours ago)