Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05813 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨2,613 (₩44,959) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨2,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 900 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veliko Tarnovo costs 23 лв (about 2 hours ago)