Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18253 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,031 (224,794 ₦) in Sokoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)