Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20171 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨2,500 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨2,500 (12,394 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)