Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,847 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.767 INR / BGN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,626 (2,841 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $230 (about 2 hours ago)