Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.093 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨36,785 (руб 33,660) in Smolensk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)