Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 36.883 INR / BGN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨75,000 (2,033 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (41 minutes ago)