Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.625 INR / HRK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,632 (8,689 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)