Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.678 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 118% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,312 (9,939 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)