Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.975 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 122% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,787 (9,754 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)