Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.589 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 43% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨42,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨24,148 (9,326₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (about 2 hours ago)