Cost of living comparison between Silkeborg, Denmark and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.793 INR / DKK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 24% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨386,549 (kr39,473) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)