Cost of living comparison between Silkeborg, Denmark and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.725 INR / DKK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 25% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨586,088 (kr60,267) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)