Cost of living in Siegen, Germany compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.252 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is 63% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,818 (€995) in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $19 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)