Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.621 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,632 (₨141,086) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (32 minutes ago)