Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.652 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,456 (₨140,249) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (39 minutes ago)