Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20470 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,592 (418,132 KZT) in Shymkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $100,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)