Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20762 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,640 (383,581 KZT) in Shymkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (43 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)