Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.629 INR / ALL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,847 (82,469 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (37 minutes ago)