Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.631 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 118% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,992 (¥155,335) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)