Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00206 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,123 (﷼ 43,832,329) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 1 hour ago)