Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,290 (﷼ 33,907,389) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)