Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.513 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 16% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,350 (元9,182) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)