Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.367 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,106 (4,544元) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £13 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Quebec City costs C$2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 90,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sofia costs 17 лв (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mendoza costs ARS $55,000 (about 1 hour ago)