Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.591 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,941 (元4,581) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 131TL (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)