Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.249 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,911 (元4,772) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tampa, Florida costs $706 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Riverside, California costs $429 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (27 minutes ago)