Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.175 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 19% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,886 (元4,805) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)