Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.306 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 82% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,585 (元6,170) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $508 (40 minutes ago)