Cost of living in Shashamane, Ethiopia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.602 INR / ETB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shashamane (Ethiopia) is 20% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,656 (22,540 Birr) in Shashamane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)