Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,162 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.175 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 94% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,885 (元6,868) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 125,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 210 (about 1 hour ago)