Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 828 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.412 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 80% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,154 (7,794元) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cairns costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)