Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.649 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 31% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,997 (RM2,939) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)