Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.509 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 24% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,649 (RM2,879) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (28 minutes ago)