Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.332 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,710 (RM5,460) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (41 minutes ago)