Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.885 INR / TND
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,525 (1,566 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (27 minutes ago)