Cost of living comparison between Sfax, Tunisia and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.467 INR / TND
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 4% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,102 (2,209 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)